The Gold Spice is registered in Ontario, Canada under the following registration number: #291223535
The Gold Spice is a registered business in Ontario, Canada, and one of the most successful and equipped Saffron producers in the region. The Gold Spice is recognized and certified by the Iranian Institute of Standards and Industrial Research to import premium quality Persian Saffron. through a partnership with Iranian Saffron factory and harvesters we enable to received multiple International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and a few quality of control certifications listed below :
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) Certification
- GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices ) Certification
- ISO 9001 : 2000 : Quality Management systems.
- ISO 14001 : Environmental Management system
- OHSAS 18001 : Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series.
Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point (HACCP) Certification: HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification: Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
ISO 9001: 2000 : ISO 9001:2000 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization
ISO 14001: The ISO 14000 family of standards provides practical tools for companies and organizations of all kinds looking to manage their environmental responsibilities
OHSAS 18001: OHSAS 1800:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is an international standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace.
ISO.17025: ISO 17025 is the international standard for testing and calibration laboratories. It's a set of requirements those laboratories use to show that they operate a quality management system and that they're technically competent to do the work that they do
- Most Advanced Saffron Quality Control Laboratory
- Comprehensive ISO 3632-1 Saffron Quality and Grading Control
- Moisture Control
- Ability to inspect colored Saffron from the original one through T.L.C chemical identification
- Microbial tests for pollution prevention throughout the production and packaging